Monday, September 25, 2006

I Have to Keep Them, They Crack Me Up

Because they are so very helpful, the DemiGoddesses have been keeping a running list of items for me to pick up the next time I’m at the grocery store:



It reads:

Jelly
Bread (?)
Ramen
Yogurt
Head On Apply Directly to the Forehead!*
Spaghetti! (Smiley Face)
Mild Cheddar Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Tuna**
Malt Vinegar**

*Clearly there was a little too much TV watching this summer.
**Items added by me before I noticed #5, which, somehow, made it even funnier.



And, In Other News from My Refrigerator Door…

One of Demi the Elder’s drawings from art class made the 2007 School District calendar!



(Hers is the third from the left.)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That rocks. What a gorgeous, talented child. She must get that from our side of the family.