Friday, June 09, 2006

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

A long, painful work week has finally come to an end, and Justin Morneau was good enough to give the Goddesses a two-run walk-off homer to send us off to the north woods with happy hearts. As I listen to the next few games on My Ho's satellite radio (no elecricity at the lake), I will recall fondly the image of my darlings en masse, jumping up and down on home plate in the bottom of the 12th inning.

How I do enjoy the celebratory man love.

(Disappointing, though, that it denied us The Return of The Lohse. Er, not.)

The Goddess is on vacation. I'll be back in a few days.

3 comments:

Prego said...

There was a lot of man-love last night as the Hurricanes won the Stashu Cup. Alas, yet again, it t'weren't the Sabres. (sniff. sniff.)

Have fun,
p

JeepGirl said...

Enjoy !!! Jump in the water !

Anonymous said...

So...hard drive crashed...lost your email...what am I doing this Sunday??