Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Good Omen

I have gone to the same hair stylist for the past several years, but it wasn’t until just now, when I made a desperate call to the salon to beg for a last-minute, emergency haircut appointment that absolutely has to happen before Friday morning, that I found out she works until 7:00 p.m. on Thursdays.

And she had an opening tomorrow night, which will fit perfectly in between dropping the Demigoddesses off at their school musical performance and picking up phase 1 of the Girl Scout cookies. No groveling necessary.

When I get there, I think I might just kiss her.

2 comments:

JeepGirl said...

Oh man, hope you enjoyed your time to yourself in the salon chair. I know the feeling, thats like heaven, having someone wait on you like that.
I just got done delivering Girls basketball cookie dough orders for my daughter. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

The importance of Good Hair is vastly underrated in this world, me thinks. Good for you!