Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sistah Meghan Up ‘N Tagged Me

My very first meme.

Normally, I wouldn't, but I was sick yesterday and from today through Thursday I will be in the agonizing all-day meetings at work, so it's this or nothing. Sorry.

I will do my best to spare you many of these in the future.

4 Things

4 Jobs I’ve had:
Mrs. Field’s Cookies Peddler
Salad Girl at Arby’s
Circulation Director for Seed Trade News, Grain Age, and Fur Rancher Magazines
Editorial Assistant for a Fishing Magazine

4 Movies I Could and Do Watch Over and Over:
Bull Durham ("Oh, my…")
Out of Africa ("I happen to be very good at stories…")
The Godfather (Parts I and II)
Pride and Prejudice (The BBC version, which is really a mini series and not a movie, but it’s my meme and I can put it down if I want to.)

4 Places I have lived:
Minneapolis, MN
In My (At the Time) Grandmother-in-Law’s Basement in a Western Suburb of Minneapolis
In a Basement Apartment in the Same Western Suburb of Minneapolis
In a Very Small, Leaky House in the Same Western Suburb of Minneapolis

(Oh, how I envy people who have lived in actual different cities…)

4 TV Shows I Love:
Lost
Project Runway
Sex and the City
The Amazing Race

4 Favorite Books:
Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
The Stand by Stephen King
Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
The Disapparition of James by Anne Ursu

4 Places I Have Vacationed:
All Over Norway (I was way too young to appreciate it.)
London and Parts of France (Same trip as Meghan.)
Boston (Fenway!)
Seattle (Safeco!)

4 Websites I Read Every Day:
Batgirl
Dooce
The Midwestgrrl
I’m a Blogging


4 Favorite Foods:
Popcorn with Real Butter, Preferably in a Movie Theater
The Entire Lunch Buffet at
Surabhi Indian Cuisine
All Manner of Baked Goods
Fresh Dark Cherries

4 People I’m Tagging:
Lin
Joe
Prego
Rob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do movie theater's use real butter?

Lin said...

Thanks, chica!

Prego said...

thanks for the tagging. i finally got around to it.

love,
p