Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not Exactly Mommyblogging

From: Meghan
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:30 AM
To: EverydaySuperGoddess
Subject: New site

HI!
Here’s our new site: http://www.mommybloggers.com/
Very exciting!



From: EverydaySuperGoddess
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:33 AM
To: Meghan
Subject: RE: New site

Cool! Whose idea was this?


From: Meghan
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:36 AM
To: EverydaySuperGoddess
Subject: RE: New site

Jen Satterwhite's. She is writing a book and got the idea from her agent.

YOOOOOOOU will be a guest writer too! I just don't know when.



From: EverydaySuperGoddess
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:39 AM
To: Meghan
Subject: RE: New site

Am I a mommyblogger? I feel like my kids are too old for me to be a mommyblogger.

I'd be more like a HeyMomINeedSomeMoneyAndOhByTheWayIHaveHeadliceBlogger...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Jenn, one of the mommybloggers! I am so glad you think the site is cool. I mean , we are all about cool!

Just a very, very petty, anal and ridiculous correction (because we all love to be credit whores!) It wasn't may agent's idea. It was mine that I ran to her with for the go ahead for book reasons and then ran to Meghan and Jenny with it.

Now, it is just all us mommybloggers. With sass and attitude. Because we are the mommies and we can! ;-)

Oh, and Meghan said to go comment of be sent to time-out! hehehe